Historic Lotus Register Ltd terms and conditions of use of information
- Historic Lotus Register Ltd ("HLR") is a company limited by guarantee (company number 9899386) and registered in England. HLR has its registered office at Barnet Road, London Colney, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, AL2 1RE.
- Information, materials or documents (the "Information") provided to you by HLR and/or its directors, officers, registrars, employees or members (together "our Associates"), either on the HLR website or in other communications, is subject to these Terms and Conditions of use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you should not use the Information.
- No responsibility, duty of care or liability whatsoever (whether in contract or tort or otherwise including, but not limited to, negligence) is or will be accepted by HLR and/or its Associates to you or any other party in connection with the Information or any discussions or correspondence in relation to it, except arising out of our fraud and you agree that you will not bring any action or claim against us and/or our Associates in connection with the Information or any discussions or correspondence in relation to it. HLR and its Associates do not accept liabilities for direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- No warranty or representation is made by us or any of our Associates to you as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Information (or any part of it).
- You acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to make your own enquiries in connection with the matters referred to in the Information. The Information is not a substitute for any enquiries or procedures which you have undertaken, will or should undertake for your own purposes.
- Neither we nor any of our Associates shall be under any obligation to provide further information or explanation of any matters described in the Information or to update the Information or to correct any inaccuracies or to make any further investigations, nor in each case in connection with any correspondence or discussion in relation to the Information. If we, or one of our Associates, provide(s) any further information to you, whether by way of update or otherwise, distribution of such further information does not constitute a representation that such further information will be updated and these Terms and Conditions will apply to any such information.
- It is agreed that the provision of the Information does not create any enforceable rights in respect of the Information by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions of use are void or unenforceable due to any applicable law it shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be construed in accordance with English law.